Unique in its scope and possibilities, this program provides discounted or free studio space rental, equipment and technician services with the goal of building the creative capacity of Artists across all disciplines in Toronto, and Internationally, for one time or short run workshops, concerts, events, or performances.
Accessibility & Inclusion:
Address the lack of safe, accessible, inclusive and well equipped spaces for artists in Toronto
Create opportunities for emerging artists to develop and perform works in well equipped spaces
Create opportunities for the local Toronto community to experience new and inspiring artistic works
Co-presenters will have access to special rates for use of*:
- The Array Space, an approximately 910 square ft studio space in the Toronto Art & Design District
- Equipment and instruments, such as 2 baby grand pianos, drum kit, 24 channel mixer with 5 speakers and 6 microphones, bass amps, guitar amps etc.
- Technician Services related to lighting, projection, audio and video live, recording and streaming
In return to participation in the Co-Presentation program, Arraymusic requests:
- Addition of the Arraymusic logo on all promotional materials related to the event
- Addition of Arraymusic informational postcards to your program
- 20% of your box office
- Completion of a 6 question post event form that tells us about the event through pictures and short answer text
Deadline to Apply:
Rolling, applications are reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
For more information please email Artistic Director David Schotzko at [email protected]
*It is up to the discretion of Arraymusic how many hours & what equipment/services you receive a special rate on.